Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Practice of Booty-ism

Many of my students ask, "Tell me, oh Stu MaGuru, how can I achieve the perfect ukulele practice?"

I, Stu MaGuru, reply thusly:

"The answer, my friend, lies in the ancient spiritual principles of Booty-ism. The student must faithfully perform the following three rituals each day.

First:  Sit your booty in a chair.

Next:  Keep your booty in the chair for 20 minutes and play ukulele.

Finally:  Give thanks every day for your big booty."

Oh, MaGuru, you've done it again!

11 comments:

  1. MaGuru, your wisdom has inspired me to new heights in Booty-ism. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't argue with. But what if your booty ain't big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The size of one's booty is in the eye of the beholder...

      Delete
  3. Jeez! You think you know a guy, and then you learn all of this good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture as well as the sage advice for any creative endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! CutesFull and Booty-Full

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the mindlessness for sure! And how about heartfulness?!?!? thanks again maguru

    ReplyDelete